We appreciate it when you take the time to let us know when there is a problem requiring our professional maintenance team. It helps us keep your rental in good condition!
Because we handle many emergency maintenance calls, be sure that what you are requesting is an actual emergency. The below information will help you determine whether to CALL US, file a MAINTENANCE REQUEST or FIX IT YOURSELF.
To file a maintenance request
We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal.
- ONLINE REQUESTS – log into our Tenant Portal
- PHONE REQUESTS – call our 24-hour maintenance line at (360) 733-7944.
Online requests are reviewed during our main office hours from 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Requests received after 1 pm are viewed the next business day.
What is an emergency?
- If you have a life-threatening emergency or fire please call 911.
- If you smell gas, please contact Cascade Natural Gas directly at (888) 522-1130.
- For all other emergency maintenance issues, please call our maintenance line at (360) 733-7944
Call us immediately if…
- Any water spillage that can’t be stopped, such as the Hot Water tank leaking, tub or toilet overflowing and can’t be stopped, or water dripping from the ceiling or leaking from pipes. (if the drip is small, put a bowl under it).
- Any situation where the property is in danger of being damaged or you feel unsafe being there. Remember, if it’s a police or health emergency, dial 911.
Non-Emergencies are probably on-going problems that should be fixed soon, but are not going to damage your dwelling or harm the residents. They might be a sticking window, loud garbage disposal, ineffective dryer, or other similar issues. Please allow us 72 business hours for response. Although our team works in a timely manner, they can be very busy and requests are handled in order of priority. If you haven’t heard from someone in 72 hours, please call our main office on weekdays at 360-733-7944 so your property manager will be aware of the problem.
General Maintenance Tips – as a renter, there are many things you can do to prevent and solve problems with regular cleaning and maintenance. Have a look at our General Cleaning and Mold Prevention Tips.
Appliance Problems – if you have a kitchen or laundry appliance that isn’t working properly, such as the stove, dishwasher, microwave, or washing machine, read our handy Helpful Appliances Guide. There ARE things you can do yourself to prevent problems or fix minor issues.
General Trouble Shooting – lots of plumbing and electrical problems can be addressed and fixed by you! Have a look at our Trouble Shooting Tips page for more information.
Mold Growth – mold is a serious problem, but not an actual emergency. Mold CAN be prevented and cleaned IF caught early. Read our Tips for Preventing Mold and Mildew for more information. Don’t let it build up by neglect on your part.
Cold Weather Tips – winter offers a new set of challenges for plumbing and heating your unit. Take a look at our 12 Tips for Winterizing Your Rental.